The K & A Motorsport
Air Jack Extension System is a revolutionary
new system of raising your car to a safe and comfortable working
height using the integral vehicle air jacks.
This is achieved in a few easy steps:
the car on the integral air jacks.
- Insert the Air Jack Extension System base.
- Retract the air jacks and engage the platform locking
- Raise the car to the second stage on the integral air
- Insert the Extension System safety chocks.
… And the vehicle is safely at a comfortable working
Each System is individually machined to suit the particular
make of air jack fitted to your race car and delivery can
usually be made within 4 days of ordering, depending on the
availability of castings. To be sure of getting your order
on time, don't leave ordering too late.
To prepare your Air Jack Extension System, we need to know:
- The reach of your air jack leg.
- The diameter of the leg.
- The diameter of the foot (together with the diameter of
any step built into the foot.)
- The vehicle the air jacks are fitted to.
In addition to the Air Jack Extension System, K & A Motorsport
- Formula Ford Suspension Components
- Race Car Fabrication
- General Engineering Facilities
- Assistance With Suspension Set-Up
- Corner Weighting
- Specialist Engine And Gearbox Repair.
- Magnaflux Crack Testing
- Roll Cage Fabrication
...and many more services to the professional racing team.